My Photo
Name:
Location: Lakeland, Florida, United States

Hi, My name is Helen Grossman. I like to paint, read books, and learning a new forms of art and techniques. I love to learn and experiment with different medias and surfaces, like clay, paper, beads, gourds,it is always something new here to learn and grow. When I am feeling burn out I am reading books or taking my brushes and paint. Back in Ukraine I learned a decorative folk art style of painting called Petrikivka named after village it was born. You also could see some of my work on Instagram, @helldg123. Thank you for stopping by and if you have a moment, I would love to hear your feedback. Helen

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Welcome to my pages!

Hi!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a time to read and look at my pages.

Finally I took the courage and created my blog.
I am not much into writing, but would be glad to share with you some pictures of work I do as well as some tips and trick I learned from other artists and my own experimenting.

Hope you will find something that would interested you and you will coming back from time to time.

Have a wonderful day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kai Naconi said...

Oh, I loved SEEING all of your wonderful creations! I knew you were talented, but Helen, my friend, you are INCREDIBLE! My VERY favorite thing of all is the Mary Tressler doll Xan followed closely by ALL of your beautiful pin dolls! I'm SO proud of you! And now I will get to visit your blog, too! One question: where, where, where is a photo of YOU? LOL!

3:41 PM  
Anonymous ari said...

Elena, you are always the best at what you do.
Love,
Your husband Ari

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home