My Photo
Name:
Location: Lakeland, Florida, United States

Hi, My name is Helen Grossman. I like to paint, read books, and learning a new forms of art and techniques. I love to learn and experiment with different medias and surfaces, like clay, paper, beads, gourds,it is always something new here to learn and grow. When I am feeling burn out I am reading books or taking my brushes and paint. Back in Ukraine I learned a decorative folk art style of painting called Petrikivka named after village it was born. You also could see some of my work on Instagram, @helldg123. Thank you for stopping by and if you have a moment, I would love to hear your feedback. Helen

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!



Happy Thanksgiving to All!
Today we had a snow again. Kids had a chance to build a snow sculpture which melted later and then again we've got some snow. Today we stayed home. We decided to cook some turkey. I did not plan it but hey...why not! After 4 hours of cooking, she is finally here!

I know, I did not post for a while and here, month later I am showing the turkey :) but you considered cooking as art, so as she :) Oh well, enough of turkey :) I did a few gourd dolls during the last month and working on some right now. I also took crazy quilting class, first part and finally made some pictures which I will post separately.
In a meantime, I want to wish everyone Happy Holiday! and thank you my family and my friends for being here, always.
Hugs,
Helen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home