My Photo
Name:
Location: Lakeland, Florida, United States

Hi, My name is Helen Grossman. I like to paint, read books, and learning a new forms of art and techniques. I love to learn and experiment with different medias and surfaces, like clay, paper, beads, gourds,it is always something new here to learn and grow. When I am feeling burn out I am reading books or taking my brushes and paint. Back in Ukraine I learned a decorative folk art style of painting called Petrikivka named after village it was born. You also could see some of my work on Instagram, @helldg123. Thank you for stopping by and if you have a moment, I would love to hear your feedback. Helen

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Some more altered bottles

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kai said...

WOW!!! Hi, my Helen! You make AWESOME altered bottles!!!! These two are just captivating! 'Course I always love ALL of your wonderful creations! OH! I want to ask if that WAS you who emailed me recently. I didn't open the emails (tho' I STARTED to) because AVG popped up & said they were a 'threat'. HUH????? I miss YOU! And I LOVE you!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Helen,
Hope you are doing well my friend!
Oh that bird bottle is my favorite. You know I love birds! LOL
But all the bottles are lovely!
Hugs

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home