My Photo
Name:
Location: Lakeland, Florida, United States

Hi, My name is Helen Grossman. I like to paint, read books, and learning a new forms of art and techniques. I love to learn and experiment with different medias and surfaces, like clay, paper, beads, gourds,it is always something new here to learn and grow. When I am feeling burn out I am reading books or taking my brushes and paint. Back in Ukraine I learned a decorative folk art style of painting called Petrikivka named after village it was born. You can see some of my work including painting at my picturetrail site: www.picturetrail.com/elenahg Thank you for stopping by and if you have a moment, I would love to hear your feedback. Thanks again, Helen

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Now you see it, now you don't!

That is the part where you can see it


...and this a part - where you don't! :)























Let me introduce a Snow Cone, my own design, my own making :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Shashi Nayagam said...

That is so cool. Love it. But I am glad that you are creating again. Sorry to hear about your job issues. Hope something turns up soon.

6:27 AM  
Blogger Linda Walsh said...

Helen, she's adorable. I just love her. Great design. Have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day. Linda

7:46 AM  
Blogger Judi W. said...

Super fun! Glad to see you creating again. Have you ever thought about teaching online? I think this would be a cool class for Doll Street!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Helen,
What a fun doll. Love her!
Hugs and hope all your problems go away soon.
Please email me.

4:49 PM  
Blogger Vada said...

This one is just beautiful! I love her expressive face. All your work is fantastic! Happy Easter.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Edwina Sutherland said...

I love that face! It has such a cheeky expression!

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home