My Photo
Name:
Location: Lakeland, Florida, United States

Hi, My name is Helen Grossman. I like to paint, read books, and learning a new forms of art and techniques. I love to learn and experiment with different medias and surfaces, like clay, paper, beads, gourds,it is always something new here to learn and grow. When I am feeling burn out I am reading books or taking my brushes and paint. Back in Ukraine I learned a decorative folk art style of painting called Petrikivka named after village it was born. You also could see some of my work on Instagram, @helldg123. Thank you for stopping by and if you have a moment, I would love to hear your feedback. Helen

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Now you see it, now you don't!

That is the part where you can see it


...and this a part - where you don't! :)























Let me introduce a Snow Cone, my own design, my own making :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Shashi Nayagam said...

That is so cool. Love it. But I am glad that you are creating again. Sorry to hear about your job issues. Hope something turns up soon.

6:27 AM  
Blogger Linda Walsh said...

Helen, she's adorable. I just love her. Great design. Have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day. Linda

7:46 AM  
Blogger Judi W. said...

Super fun! Glad to see you creating again. Have you ever thought about teaching online? I think this would be a cool class for Doll Street!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Helen,
What a fun doll. Love her!
Hugs and hope all your problems go away soon.
Please email me.

4:49 PM  
Blogger Vada said...

This one is just beautiful! I love her expressive face. All your work is fantastic! Happy Easter.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Edwina Sutherland said...

I love that face! It has such a cheeky expression!

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home