My Photo
Name:
Location: Lakeland, Florida, United States

Hi, My name is Helen Grossman. I like to paint, read books, and learning a new forms of art and techniques. I love to learn and experiment with different medias and surfaces, like clay, paper, beads, gourds,it is always something new here to learn and grow. When I am feeling burn out I am reading books or taking my brushes and paint. Back in Ukraine I learned a decorative folk art style of painting called Petrikivka named after village it was born. You also could see some of my work on Instagram, @helldg123. Thank you for stopping by and if you have a moment, I would love to hear your feedback. Helen

Monday, August 03, 2009

She is finished! New doll from Sherry pattern



Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger BumbleVee said...

love her face Helen... and hey! I recognize that fabric!!

1:43 PM  
Blogger Shashi Nayagam said...

She is delightful! Love her face.

4:50 AM  
Blogger Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Helen,

Love the two New dolls! This one is so adorable.

Hugs

7:27 PM  
Blogger Kai said...

She's BEEEEEEAUTIFUL, Helen! I wish I could do pretty faces like you do! Love her! (And love YOU!)

7:51 PM  
Blogger JudiA said...

What a great character - Sherry's patterns are just about my favorites. Love those colors!

5:18 PM  
Blogger Rosy said...

Helen, your work is beautiful. Your butterfly has suddenly inpired me, oh my lol....

Rosy

3:11 PM  
Blogger sandy said...

How adorable and what a wonderful job you did.

1:28 AM  
Blogger kAyJaDe said...

this doll is beautiful :)

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home