My Photo
Name:
Location: Lakeland, Florida, United States

Hi, My name is Helen Grossman. I like to paint, read books, and learning a new forms of art and techniques. I love to learn and experiment with different medias and surfaces, like clay, paper, beads, gourds,it is always something new here to learn and grow. When I am feeling burn out I am reading books or taking my brushes and paint. Back in Ukraine I learned a decorative folk art style of painting called Petrikivka named after village it was born. You also could see some of my work on Instagram, @helldg123. Thank you for stopping by and if you have a moment, I would love to hear your feedback. Helen

Monday, January 26, 2009

Canvas from Sherry class - finally I took a picture :)

8 Comments:

Blogger sandy said...

How in the heck did you create that beauty!! Wow.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Shashi Nayagam said...

Beautiful it looks so mysterious.

2:33 AM  
Blogger Kai said...

My goodness! That hateful old cough surely hasn't had any bad effects on your artistic endeavors! This is GORGEOUS, Helen! Sherry's classes are always so cool & I love seeing how people interpret her projects! And YOU always add such a touch of mystery and magic to ALL your art! I LOVE IT!

10:52 AM  
Blogger cat's momma said...

That's a good question, Sandy! Wow is right...really wonderful work, Helen!

5:14 PM  
Blogger jandee said...

Oolala Love it Helen !!! I have problems trying to comment but I keep trying I seem to be able to today so i am going to see how manpy I can coment on hmmm One thing I cant do is pick a favorite!!!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Serena Lewis said...

OH, how beautiful she is!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

I love it. Very dreamy looking.

8:08 PM  
Blogger Linda Fleming said...

Beautiful, Helen! I forget about your art blog now that you have the photo blog for our Monday challenges.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home