My Photo
Name:
Location: Lakeland, Florida, United States

Hi, My name is Helen Grossman. I like to paint, read books, and learning a new forms of art and techniques. I love to learn and experiment with different medias and surfaces, like clay, paper, beads, gourds,it is always something new here to learn and grow. When I am feeling burn out I am reading books or taking my brushes and paint. Back in Ukraine I learned a decorative folk art style of painting called Petrikivka named after village it was born. You also could see some of my work on Instagram, @helldg123. Thank you for stopping by and if you have a moment, I would love to hear your feedback. Helen

Friday, January 02, 2009

A New Year and yes! A new post! Big Smile









I am posting a few pictures of collage and painting I was doing in December but finally took a pictures today :)

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Linda Fleming said...

Oh Helen! These are beautiful! Did you paint these on a canvas? How big are they? Gorgeous paintings!

9:11 AM  
Blogger sandy said...

Oh wow wow, gorgeous! I need to come back and look at more in a while. I LOVE this.

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW... what talent. They are gorgeous!

6:34 PM  
Blogger BumbleVee said...

these are beautiful and so serene looking Helen...love the colours..

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would make a wonderful card for next years holiday!

Keep up the good work!

Suzanne.artist

5:43 PM  
Blogger Kai said...

You KNOW I love your paintings! You are just the BEST at painting! These are gorgeous!

9:34 PM  
Blogger cat's momma said...

Wow...beautiful and so colorful. They make me feel good just to look at them!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Oh Helen, I hadn't seen these! They are great! Did you keep them for yourself?
Love them!

10:48 PM  
Blogger jandee said...

I AGREE WITH EVERYONE !!!! YOUR PAINTINGS ARE JUST BEAUTIFUL!!Helen Even what you paint on your dolls Everyone loves the lil doll I have from you and that is oe of the comments oh it is painted so beautifully!! Lucky me SUper talented you!!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Serena Lewis said...

Your art is beautiful, Helen!

I'm am very new to the mixed media, creative style of art but I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home