My Photo
Name:
Location: Lakeland, Florida, United States

Hi, My name is Helen Grossman. I like to paint, read books, and learning a new forms of art and techniques. I love to learn and experiment with different medias and surfaces, like clay, paper, beads, gourds,it is always something new here to learn and grow. When I am feeling burn out I am reading books or taking my brushes and paint. Back in Ukraine I learned a decorative folk art style of painting called Petrikivka named after village it was born. You also could see some of my work on Instagram, @helldg123. Thank you for stopping by and if you have a moment, I would love to hear your feedback. Helen

Friday, December 28, 2007

Weather from October till December


Bright colors of October, snow in November and sunrise in December.
Do not think that I got up that early to take some pictures, thank you if you thought this way, no, that the time when I am bringing my son to school bus, still do not understand why they have to start at 7 am and it is only Middle school, anyway, thanks to that, I was able to capture some colors of our sunrise.

3 Comments:

Blogger Linda Fleming said...

Aha! My nagging paid off and you finally posted- hee hee! Love the photos, but when you post pictures of two different seasons in one entry, you know you have been hiding from your blogger friends too long-LOL!

Love the clay work you did with the gourds. and the pin dolls are darling.

So nice to see a new post on your blog, Helen. I miss you and your work when you are gone so long.

1:54 AM  
Blogger Kai said...

I'll be there for the snow! Each season really DOES look pretty! But you know I want to visit when it's c-c-cold in New York!

4:45 PM  
Blogger SympleTymes Cloth Art By Sherrie Nordgren said...

Oh wow Helen I love your seasons, I hope it is okay I saved them to my neat pictures folder, Being in Florida it is sooooo nice to see others who get to experience the seasons..We are wanting to move to GreenevilleTN,they have beautiful seasons too,but gosh it is so hard to move away from our kids..

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home