My Photo
Name:
Location: Lakeland, Florida, United States

Hi, My name is Helen Grossman. I like to paint, read books, and learning a new forms of art and techniques. I love to learn and experiment with different medias and surfaces, like clay, paper, beads, gourds,it is always something new here to learn and grow. When I am feeling burn out I am reading books or taking my brushes and paint. Back in Ukraine I learned a decorative folk art style of painting called Petrikivka named after village it was born. You also could see some of my work on Instagram, @helldg123. Thank you for stopping by and if you have a moment, I would love to hear your feedback. Helen

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

2007 Challenge by Lisa Rynda and Lisa Risler

This doll was created using Lisa Rynda as a requirement of the challenge. We also had to use 3 fabric from the kit we received. You can see all rules and all entries at 2007 Challenge by Lisa Rynda and Lisasheaven.com
Voting is over, therefore I can post my doll. Her name is Alice, yes, the one that is from Wonderland. It was fun challenge.

Best of all,
HElen

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Linda Fleming said...

I adore the face and expression on this one! Your eye painting is awesome- they look so real.
Linda F from FL

11:49 PM  
Blogger SympleTymes Cloth Art By Sherrie Nordgren said...

Hi Helen, ALL your creations are beautiful and amazing! I LOVE your Alice, She is awesome and so 2-D,I love the bright colors and her face is gorgeous!
Sherrie

4:10 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

On my she is wonderful. and I am glad you found my blog....loved hearing from you

10:36 PM  
Blogger MaryO said...

Helen, I've just spent some time looking through your blog, since I haven't visited in awhile. You have certainly been busy, haven't you? All of your dolls are beautiful, so colorful and quite well done! I love your color choices, and as always your painting is just wonderful!

10:52 PM  
Blogger Bear said...

hi Helen
she is beautiful U really do such expressive dolls and she has come up a treat - wonderful
love n hugs bear xoxoxo

4:05 AM  
Blogger Kai said...

HA! NOW I know why you haven't answered my emails, bad girl! You've been BUSY! LOL! WOW! I LOVE EVERYTHING! But the black & white and 1 color? AWESOME! She just POPS with that red added! Helen, she's gorgeous! One of your very BEST dolls! Love what you did with Jacque's face mold, too! But now it's time to write an email to KAI!Right????

11:30 AM  
Blogger Shashi Nayagam said...

Helen I love all your dolls they are so beautiful but this one is exceptional. You used the colours beautifully and your face painting is as always so beautiful. Keep posting your eye candy

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home