My Photo
Name:
Location: Lakeland, Florida, United States

Hi, My name is Helen Grossman. I like to paint, read books, and learning a new forms of art and techniques. I love to learn and experiment with different medias and surfaces, like clay, paper, beads, gourds,it is always something new here to learn and grow. When I am feeling burn out I am reading books or taking my brushes and paint. Back in Ukraine I learned a decorative folk art style of painting called Petrikivka named after village it was born. You also could see some of my work on Instagram, @helldg123. Thank you for stopping by and if you have a moment, I would love to hear your feedback. Helen

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Vera G starring in "Butterfly kisses"


Let me introduce you to a new rising star - Vera G. She was nominated "The best drama actress" for her role in "Butterfly kisses".

He-he-he...It was a challenge created by Mary Tressler. We have to create a movie star, back in to 20-30th, create the costume and come up with the name and movie title.

I really enjoy this pattern. The doll is about 15" height, delicate and well proportioned ( I am referring to pattern) , staying on its own and the pieces are coming together like a charm...

Hugs, Helen

4 Comments:

Blogger Judi W. said...

She's beautiful! I love her pose - she is full of life.

11:55 PM  
Blogger Kai said...

Wow! She's GORGEOUS! LOOOOOOVE her colors! And she LOOKS like she's posing for the cameras! I see what you mean about Mary T.'s dolls being able to stand without a prop! And Butterfly Kisses? Perfect movie title for a beautiful star of that era! I want to see the film, starring your Vera! LOL!

6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helen, this doll is just wonderful! Everything from her face painting, to her pose, to her costume. Great work!
Peace-
Linda F from FL

10:38 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

She is truely a beauty. Like Judi said wonderful pose. And love the costuming too.
Auntie Linda

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home