My Photo
Name:
Location: Lakeland, Florida, United States

Hi, My name is Helen Grossman. I like to paint, read books, and learning a new forms of art and techniques. I love to learn and experiment with different medias and surfaces, like clay, paper, beads, gourds,it is always something new here to learn and grow. When I am feeling burn out I am reading books or taking my brushes and paint. Back in Ukraine I learned a decorative folk art style of painting called Petrikivka named after village it was born. You also could see some of my work on Instagram, @helldg123. Thank you for stopping by and if you have a moment, I would love to hear your feedback. Helen

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Crazy Quilting



Recently I took a class on crazy quilting in local Quilt Shop. This was part 1. We learned how to construct the block and what rules we should follow as well as it is ok to make a mistake, there are ways to cover them :) So we do not have to worry too much. In next part we will be learning decorating stitches and ribbon embroidery to decorate our block.
If you will have any questions on how we did this block, please fell to free to ask me.
Couldn't wait till next week when we supposed to have part II of our class and learn how to decorate CQ, but for now I have to gather supplies.
Ta-ta for now :)

Helen

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo in NZ said...

Oh, you're hooked, aren't you?
There are really good CQ communities online. If you have a spare few weeks, there is soooo much stuff to look at. I'll be back to see how you go with your embellishment.

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home