My Photo
Name:
Location: Lakeland, Florida, United States

Hi, My name is Helen Grossman. I like to paint, read books, and learning a new forms of art and techniques. I love to learn and experiment with different medias and surfaces, like clay, paper, beads, gourds,it is always something new here to learn and grow. When I am feeling burn out I am reading books or taking my brushes and paint. Back in Ukraine I learned a decorative folk art style of painting called Petrikivka named after village it was born. You also could see some of my work on Instagram, @helldg123. Thank you for stopping by and if you have a moment, I would love to hear your feedback. Helen

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Four Seasons Challenge Dolls








The challenge is over, so, I can post pictures of my dolls that I sent for Four Seasons Challenge organized by Doll Crafter and Costuming magazine. Doll Pattern was provided by Cyndy Sieving.
You can see pattern and challenge rules at: http://dollccmag.com/DCC0906-4seasons.pdf

One doll is for Winter and another one for Spring Season. Winter doll is holding teady bear that I needle felted. It was one of my first felting projects.

Speaking of Winter season, today we've got some snow, the first snow in this season :)

Thanks for looking!
Helen

4 Comments:

Blogger Judi W. said...

Those are wonderful, Helen! I just LOVE them!

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helen, both those dolls are wonderful! Love the face painting of both and that little bear is just too darling.
Peace-
Linda F from FL

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely dolls Helen. A pity everyone can't be a winner but yours certainly falls in that catagory.
I love the cute little bear too.

7:21 AM  
Blogger Clothmatters said...

Helen- Your dolls are beautiful! I love the faces. Great job!
Connie

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home