My Photo
Name:
Location: Lakeland, Florida, United States

Hi, My name is Helen Grossman. I like to paint, read books, and learning a new forms of art and techniques. I love to learn and experiment with different medias and surfaces, like clay, paper, beads, gourds,it is always something new here to learn and grow. When I am feeling burn out I am reading books or taking my brushes and paint. Back in Ukraine I learned a decorative folk art style of painting called Petrikivka named after village it was born. You also could see some of my work on Instagram, @helldg123. Thank you for stopping by and if you have a moment, I would love to hear your feedback. Helen

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

New dolls, finishing old projects...


Last month I was working on a few new dolls and was trying to finish the projects started last year, a few years before, I still have more to go :) I also sculpted a few more little faces and did a few things using them.
New dolls were done for a few challeneges, I'll tell about this later.
I want to show ornaments I made using Jacque Uetz mold and her article in Cloth DOll Costume magazine. I started them before last New Year, but finally they are finished. I like this mold, it is so versatile...
Almost forgot. I finally tried Adobe Photoshop that I found I had on my computer....it is a lot of fun but a LOT to learn...
An way, any how. some pictures of the dolls from Jacques instructions and mold:



To see details or enlarge the image, just click on it.

Hugs to all, HElen

3 Comments:

Blogger Clothmatters said...

Your dolls are beautiful.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Linda Fleming said...

Helen, your face painting is wonderful! I never tire of looking at your doll faces.
Linda F from FL

11:40 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

I want to try this pattern....love what you did with it.

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home