My Photo
Name:
Location: Lakeland, Florida, United States

Hi, My name is Helen Grossman. I like to paint, read books, and learning a new forms of art and techniques. I love to learn and experiment with different medias and surfaces, like clay, paper, beads, gourds,it is always something new here to learn and grow. When I am feeling burn out I am reading books or taking my brushes and paint. Back in Ukraine I learned a decorative folk art style of painting called Petrikivka named after village it was born. You also could see some of my work on Instagram, @helldg123. Thank you for stopping by and if you have a moment, I would love to hear your feedback. Helen

Monday, February 12, 2007

Happy February!






For the last month I was trying to finish some projects, dolls that I started who knows when. I am still working on some of them and some of them are still in the bag and for some - I just cannot find the parts, but I am moving. Slowly, may be surely :) I finished the doll from Jacque Uets class that I took a few years ago. Another year - and I may take a picture :)
But I took a pictures of a few things I was doing between the finishing dolls. One is ornament that I used one of Sherry Goshon new molds and another one is needle felting pear. Also, there are a few pictures of flowers arrangements I was putting together. Yeah, talking about finishing the projects, hello Helen, where are the projects? dolls?
Pictures are coming...this year...promise.

Hugs,
HElen

2 Comments:

Blogger Kai said...

I love BOTH the beautiful doll on top & the felted pear! That makes me want to try felting! AND wow! Gorgeous flowers!!!!!! I'm happy to see you blogging again!

4:54 AM  
Blogger Linda Fleming said...

Helen, That ornament doll face is so gorgeous! I love, love, love your face painting. The flower arrangements are lovely and the pear is so cute.
Linda F from FL

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home