My Photo
Name:
Location: Lakeland, Florida, United States

Hi, My name is Helen Grossman. I like to paint, read books, and learning a new forms of art and techniques. I love to learn and experiment with different medias and surfaces, like clay, paper, beads, gourds,it is always something new here to learn and grow. When I am feeling burn out I am reading books or taking my brushes and paint. Back in Ukraine I learned a decorative folk art style of painting called Petrikivka named after village it was born. You also could see some of my work on Instagram, @helldg123. Thank you for stopping by and if you have a moment, I would love to hear your feedback. Helen

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Some pictures as promised





I am posting some pictures that I promised in the previous post.













I'm also including a few polymer clay pendants I did. I rolled a piece of clay, used some stamps, be more specific, some part of the unmounted stamps ( from T.Culea, he has wonderful line of stamps), then I painted them with black acrylic and bake them. After I applied some metallic acrylic paints, some nail polish for glitter. Need to add some beads and cord and off to go :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Kai said...

I LOVE these! My very favorite is the sunny one! But ALL are WONDERFUL! And the stamped ones are beautiful, too! Is that Culea you mentioned related to Patti Culea?

9:42 PM  
Blogger Linda Fleming said...

Wonderful, Helen! I love them all. thank you for posting them and sharing.

12:48 AM  
Blogger MaryO said...

These are just great, Helen! I think I have some of T. Culea's stamps....I'll have to go look!!
I hope you'll show these again when you finish with them!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Shashi Nayagam said...

They look absolutely stunning. Lovely work Helen

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home