My Photo
Name:
Location: Lakeland, Florida, United States

Hi, My name is Helen Grossman. I like to paint, read books, and learning a new forms of art and techniques. I love to learn and experiment with different medias and surfaces, like clay, paper, beads, gourds,it is always something new here to learn and grow. When I am feeling burn out I am reading books or taking my brushes and paint. Back in Ukraine I learned a decorative folk art style of painting called Petrikivka named after village it was born. You also could see some of my work on Instagram, @helldg123. Thank you for stopping by and if you have a moment, I would love to hear your feedback. Helen

Friday, December 28, 2007

September 2007



Kids went back to school, new schedules, new teachers, the same not liking to do homework, getting adjusted to new schedules, going back to school life.
I did not do too much, a few gourds adorned with polymer clay and then covered with acrylic paints and some spirit dolls made using stick, branches from our backyard, some fried flowers, polymer clay cabochons for faces, some fabric, but most of all -some relaxation, meditation :) and fun.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kai said...

OMG! Did my Helen REALLY post to her blog? LOL! I keep checking, hoping to see updates, and finally I am rewarded! TA-DA! I love the gourds AND the spirit dolls! Mostly I just love seeing you post!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

I love what you did with the clay and the gourds...you inspire me. I want to go play with gourds.

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home