My Photo
Name:
Location: Lakeland, Florida, United States

Hi, My name is Helen Grossman. I like to paint, read books, and learning a new forms of art and techniques. I love to learn and experiment with different medias and surfaces, like clay, paper, beads, gourds,it is always something new here to learn and grow. When I am feeling burn out I am reading books or taking my brushes and paint. Back in Ukraine I learned a decorative folk art style of painting called Petrikivka named after village it was born. You also could see some of my work on Instagram, @helldg123. Thank you for stopping by and if you have a moment, I would love to hear your feedback. Helen

Monday, January 28, 2008

Beaded bracelets





OK, this month I was not doing dolls, gourds, no painting, but...I was doing some beading. I had a kit from www.justletmebead.com by Laura McCabe that was using spiral rope technique and then this rope was heavily embellished. I did the necklace but I like an idea and I decided to make some bracelets, addictive, hard to stop and because they are not as long as necklace , Oiyh, it was long, I did a few bracelets. My Mom choose the white for her Birthday present (my father choose for her) and I have the rest :)
Hugs to all,
Helen

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Shashi Nayagam said...

Oh wow Helen your beading is as beautiful of as all your other artwork. I love all the bracelets.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Kai said...

GORGEOUS! I MEAN it, Helen! They are absolutely beautiful! And I DID check your blog this morning, Naughty Girl! LOL! But you hadn't yet posted these! So, HA! I know your mommy is going to look ESPECIALLY beautiful wearing that white bracelet! I'm drooling over them! Is there ANYTHING you can't do? I don't think so! You are AWESOME!

4:11 PM  
Blogger Yvette said...

Hi Helen - you have been tagged! Come over to my blog for the details. :o)

Your beaded bracelets are gorgeous! I just love all of them!!

2:29 PM  
Blogger Linda Fleming said...

Helen, those are gorgeous! Aren't you the talented one- seems you can do everything- and quite well, too!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Fran said...

Helen,
Your beaded bracelets are Gorgeous. I love them. I've taken a few classes on beading and I have lots of beading books but haven't really make anything yet.
They are beautiful.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Ira said...

Ленусик, это просто здорово. Продолжай в том же духе.

5:01 AM  
Blogger Ira said...

Hi
I tagged you blog

3:07 AM  
Blogger Maggie R said...

I LOVE your bracelets. I am addicted to bracelet and have made some and enjoy wearing them. These are especially pretty...
((((hugs))))
Maggie

10:37 AM  
Blogger Carolynl said...

Hi Helen ... you have just been tagged ... please write five things about yourself & link to five other people ...

I love these bracelets ... I am only beginning beading & now totally hooked ...

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home