My Photo
Name:
Location: Lakeland, Florida, United States

Hi, My name is Helen Grossman. I like to paint, read books, and learning a new forms of art and techniques. I love to learn and experiment with different medias and surfaces, like clay, paper, beads, gourds,it is always something new here to learn and grow. When I am feeling burn out I am reading books or taking my brushes and paint. Back in Ukraine I learned a decorative folk art style of painting called Petrikivka named after village it was born. You also could see some of my work on Instagram, @helldg123. Thank you for stopping by and if you have a moment, I would love to hear your feedback. Helen

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Some more gourds





I like to work with gourds as you may noticed. I bought some wonderful small rounded gourds on e-bay that screamed at me - ornaments :) And it is not only to put an ornament on a tree, it can be just a decorating piece in a room.

Hugs,
Helen




P.S. Yes, they are for sale if you are interested.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Linda Fleming said...

Love what you are doing with the gourds!Loved all of them and especially the moon.

2:33 AM  
Blogger Kai said...

I looked last night but was so tired I waited till this morning to comment! LOL! You KNOW I love these gourd ornaments because I am lucky enough to OWN one! So I am aware that they are even MORE spectacular up close than in the photos! I love mine & love ALL of them! You are for SURE the Queen of Gourds!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Courtney Short said...

your gourds are always so beautiful.. the detail is amazing :-)

12:01 AM  
Blogger Cat (darklingwoods) said...

beautiful Helen, I need to pop in more often! :)

Cat

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home