My Photo
Name:
Location: Lakeland, Florida, United States

Hi, My name is Helen Grossman. I like to paint, read books, and learning a new forms of art and techniques. I love to learn and experiment with different medias and surfaces, like clay, paper, beads, gourds,it is always something new here to learn and grow. When I am feeling burn out I am reading books or taking my brushes and paint. Back in Ukraine I learned a decorative folk art style of painting called Petrikivka named after village it was born. You also could see some of my work on Instagram, @helldg123. Thank you for stopping by and if you have a moment, I would love to hear your feedback. Helen

Monday, May 19, 2008

Thank you for all comments and awards and sorry


Hello to my dear Friends, who takes a time to check my blog and post a comment or even reward me.
I am very, very, VERY grateful and thankful from all my heart.
Because of my back pain, I am basically away from my computer for days and weeks. I want to thank you and tell you how much your comments, awards meaning to me, but because of not being able to spend a time as I used to, I want to thank all of you, apologize that I was not answering, hopefully I'll be back soon, and say that I love you! I did a few things , whatever I could make without sitting :) and I'll post awards following the rules, I need to show off :)

Hugs to ALL,
HElen

2 Comments:

Blogger Kai said...

OOOOOOOOOH! Helen, she is GORGEOUS! Those colors are stunning, and I truly think she's my favorite of all the beautiful things you've made! (And YES! I will DEFINITELY be calling you Thursday!) LOOOOOVE YOU!

9:51 PM  
Blogger Shashi Nayagam said...

I am so sorry to hear that your back is troubling you. I have had the same problem lately but I am getting better. I love your doll Helen.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home