My Photo
Name:
Location: Lakeland, Florida, United States

Hi, My name is Helen Grossman. I like to paint, read books, and learning a new forms of art and techniques. I love to learn and experiment with different medias and surfaces, like clay, paper, beads, gourds,it is always something new here to learn and grow. When I am feeling burn out I am reading books or taking my brushes and paint. Back in Ukraine I learned a decorative folk art style of painting called Petrikivka named after village it was born. You also could see some of my work on Instagram, @helldg123. Thank you for stopping by and if you have a moment, I would love to hear your feedback. Helen

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Some recent work - Winter Girl


Please let me know what do you think, I feel I need to add something, but not sure what, need friendly critique! thanks, Helen

6 Comments:

Blogger Linda Fleming said...

I don't know what it could possibly need! I love it just as it is.

12:19 PM  
Blogger sandy said...

Actually, I don't think she needs anything more. I REALLY like her.

You are very creative. Sure glad I discovered this site.

12:52 PM  
Blogger sandy said...

Looking again....I stand by my opinion, she's perfect the way she is. How did you paint this, with what..was it oils or acrylics or?

I love it. Her eyes are wonderful.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Kai said...

She's STUNNING! Really! I don't see ANYTHING lacking, Helen! One of your very best pieces of art!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Shashi Nayagam said...

Helen I am with others she is lovely as is but if you feel you need to add something how about some bling he he.. you can tell I am a bling person lol! But honestly she is perfect as she is.

3:30 AM  
Blogger Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Two other great creations! You are on the Go my friend! :)
I love them as they are but I guess you can add some Sparkle to them as suggested by Shashi!

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home