My Photo
Name:
Location: Lakeland, Florida, United States

Hi, My name is Helen Grossman. I like to paint, read books, and learning a new forms of art and techniques. I love to learn and experiment with different medias and surfaces, like clay, paper, beads, gourds,it is always something new here to learn and grow. When I am feeling burn out I am reading books or taking my brushes and paint. Back in Ukraine I learned a decorative folk art style of painting called Petrikivka named after village it was born. You also could see some of my work on Instagram, @helldg123. Thank you for stopping by and if you have a moment, I would love to hear your feedback. Helen

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Give the creadits when the credits due

The dolls that I posted last time are made from the following designers patterns:

Red hot Moma :) - designer Jill Maas










Red Dragon and Doggie (red flowers on a dress fabric) - by Frowning Francis























Butterfly (one red flower in the center), did I have red team that week? :) - by Helen Grossman aka me :)


Hugs to all,
Helen

7 Comments:

Blogger sandy said...

Oh....I like them all but that butterfly is my favorite.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Helen,

I love how your dolls turned out and the dragon too! You have been a busy girl. :)

Hugs,
Norma

3:17 PM  
Blogger BumbleVee said...

wow good for you...I love the last painted girl.... Jill Maas does funny girls doesn't she? I want to get her pattern for High Octave Hester... with her snooty nose in the air.... lol....

and may I just ask about the painted things. do you paint directly onto fabric..or do you prepare with gesso or something first? Or...mix a fabric medium with the paint?... just curious because I will have to paint my girl's legs and arms to match the colour I put on her paperclay face and am unsure about fabric painting. I am looking at lots of info online... some is more helpful than others. I will use acrylic paints...

2:12 PM  
Blogger Fran said...

They are all wonderful as always.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

Like them all but love yours!

10:14 PM  
Blogger Risa said...

These are wonderful!

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are so wonderful, Helen! A dog in dress?? Love her! Thanks so much for stopping by...

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home