My Photo
Name:
Location: Lakeland, Florida, United States

Hi, My name is Helen Grossman. I like to paint, read books, and learning a new forms of art and techniques. I love to learn and experiment with different medias and surfaces, like clay, paper, beads, gourds,it is always something new here to learn and grow. When I am feeling burn out I am reading books or taking my brushes and paint. Back in Ukraine I learned a decorative folk art style of painting called Petrikivka named after village it was born. You also could see some of my work on Instagram, @helldg123. Thank you for stopping by and if you have a moment, I would love to hear your feedback. Helen

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

UFO and WIP - there is no cure for it





I tried, I honestly did. But I do not think there is a cure for all UFO , at least for me. I did finished 4 projects, I am a good girls, but I started 5 more, naughty, naughty. I said - no cure, but at least I'll show the ones I finished - family picture :)

6 Comments:

Blogger tinybird said...

Helen, I love your dolls! I have a couple of finished dolls bodies waiting to come alive... And I love Petrikivka too:)

1:57 AM  
Blogger Linda Fleming said...

You are a very good girl, Helen! I didn't finish any UFOs- I am so bad, bad, bad... I think it is a mental illness- hee hee!
Your finished UFOs are darling. Now we wait to see if you finish these 5 new ones you started-LOL!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Sprite said...

Helen I love them!! and I'm just as bad.I started 5 new ones and then some!!! Good news is we are creating, bad news is now we have more to finish ha ha ha. I think I'll probably start 10 new ones per 1 finished, is that wrong?

It totally count's if you/we start a new one and work through completion you know! :)

Good work!

Hugs,
Sprite

11:50 AM  
Blogger Shashi Nayagam said...

Well you finished some that is good very good and they are lovely.
Look forward to seeing others

12:55 PM  
Blogger Kai said...

WOW! Those are AWESOME! That dragon is just the COOLEST thing! And you KNOW I love it when you add Petrikivka to your projects! Who CARES if we NEVER finish all our UFOs? As long as we are creating & having fun, THAT'S the main thing! LOVE YOU!

1:41 PM  
Blogger sandy said...

love the family picture....beautiful work.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home