My Photo
Name:
Location: Lakeland, Florida, United States

Hi, My name is Helen Grossman. I like to paint, read books, and learning a new forms of art and techniques. I love to learn and experiment with different medias and surfaces, like clay, paper, beads, gourds,it is always something new here to learn and grow. When I am feeling burn out I am reading books or taking my brushes and paint. Back in Ukraine I learned a decorative folk art style of painting called Petrikivka named after village it was born. You also could see some of my work on Instagram, @helldg123. Thank you for stopping by and if you have a moment, I would love to hear your feedback. Helen

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Shock theraphy is working!

Yes, indeed. Being in shock seeing all UFOs, I started to work on some of them. I put some of them together and covered with gesso. Below is the pick from operating room, not that sterile, but it works :)


8 Comments:

Blogger Shashi Nayagam said...

I know they will turn out beautifully. I am sure you will surprise yourself you wait and see.

4:51 AM  
Blogger Kai said...

YOU ARE SOOOOO CUTE, my Helen! And those are ALL going to be wonderful when you finish them. (Now, get off the computer & go DO it! HAHAHAHAHA!)

9:48 AM  
Blogger sandy said...

Can't wait to see what you do with these.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Art4Sol said...

I hope they turn out anatomically correct!

9:48 AM  
Blogger Sprite said...

Oh Helen I'm so happy you will be working on your UFO's too! :D

I can't wait to see what you do with them! No doubt they will be terrific :)

BIG hugs,
Sprite

11:01 PM  
Blogger JudiA said...

I am so intrigued by the little curlycue being on the left in the top photo... way to go Helen! You are inspiring me to get brave and assemble a pile too.

5:48 PM  
Blogger BumbleVee said...

hey! there's a dragon in there!

10:10 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

I can't wait to see them either! Maybe I should get off my duff and finish some of mine.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home