My Photo
Name:
Location: Lakeland, Florida, United States

Hi, My name is Helen Grossman. I like to paint, read books, and learning a new forms of art and techniques. I love to learn and experiment with different medias and surfaces, like clay, paper, beads, gourds,it is always something new here to learn and grow. When I am feeling burn out I am reading books or taking my brushes and paint. Back in Ukraine I learned a decorative folk art style of painting called Petrikivka named after village it was born. You also could see some of my work on Instagram, @helldg123. Thank you for stopping by and if you have a moment, I would love to hear your feedback. Helen

Monday, February 23, 2009

Working on another project


Sherry generously shared her technique of one of art piece and I am following her instructions created this piece.
There is still some work to do, but some of the work is done.

14 Comments:

Blogger Serena Lewis said...

She's so pretty, Helen!

9:38 PM  
Blogger cat's momma said...

Very pretty and soft!

12:12 PM  
Blogger Linda Fleming said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Helen! Can you hear me clappping????

12:31 PM  
Blogger sandy said...

OH my Gosh she is gorgeous!!! I've been waiting for you to update. I love love your art!!!

Please..more!! ha.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Shashi Nayagam said...

It is beautiful!!

4:58 PM  
Blogger MaryO said...

Nice work, Helen, this is just lovely! I'm catching up on all your latest work here today. You've done some beautiful canvases!

12:22 PM  
Blogger Sherry Goshon said...

oh i love her and the piece from class well and all your work teehee
so very soothing just to look at...wohooo you did wonderful...

12:39 PM  
Blogger Art4Sol said...

She's very beautiful!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Karen Becker said...

Helen, your new canvas is just beautiful! The colors are so soft and you are so talented!
Karen Becker

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she is breathtaking! I love your other projects also.

5:00 AM  
Blogger Kai said...

That HAS to be your most beautiful piece yet, Helen! She's got the sweetest, most serene look, & I would just give ANYTHING to draw/paint like you! I LOVE her!

2:41 PM  
Blogger Sprite said...

Oh Helen, How did I miss yours, she's so beautiful! Wow!

Hugs,
Sprite

11:20 PM  
Blogger BumbleVee said...

she is absolutely beautiful Helen...I must remember to come also to this blog..not just the other one..

1:32 PM  
Blogger Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Helen, that is gorgeous!

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home