My Photo
Name:
Location: Lakeland, Florida, United States

Hi, My name is Helen Grossman. I like to paint, read books, and learning a new forms of art and techniques. I love to learn and experiment with different medias and surfaces, like clay, paper, beads, gourds,it is always something new here to learn and grow. When I am feeling burn out I am reading books or taking my brushes and paint. Back in Ukraine I learned a decorative folk art style of painting called Petrikivka named after village it was born. You also could see some of my work on Instagram, @helldg123. Thank you for stopping by and if you have a moment, I would love to hear your feedback. Helen

Monday, March 02, 2009

Finished them! Finished them!

OK, here is the deal! I have bags and bags of body parts, heads, hands, legs...please do not bother call FBI...as we are taking up a challenge to finish them at least one in a month.


Yes! eventually, they all will be finished.

Funny part, I did not have an idea on how many unfinished projects I have until I started to pull them together to make a picture for the challenge:



as I always trying to finish project once it is started but because I am jumping from one to another, I started a lot...I was in shock realizing how much I did start and it is waiting around the house to finish.
The picture I post it is just a tiny tip of the huge iceberg.

I have more of everything, just did not fit the picture but seems that shock therapy was working as I put a few body part together today and now to paint them.

Back to work!

6 Comments:

Blogger Shashi Nayagam said...

Well they do seem to creep out of the woodworks don't they.

7:34 AM  
Blogger JudiA said...

You are a brave woman Helen -- I don't dare gather all my UFO's together for fear that the pile will come alive and take over the house, LOL. This will be a good challenge for me. Good luck!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Linda Fleming said...

Aha! So you are going to play with us? What a great collection of UFOs you have. Have you seen Sprite's? You two sure have me beat.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

LOL, okay you are really brave to post pictures of your ufo's. I just admitted to them, but pictures....that is a whole nother thing!! I just got a comment you sent me back in January about my polar king bear and wanted to stop over and say thanks so much that you loved them and remembered them from that long ago challenge. what a boost for me there.

11:13 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

Oh my, I have a couple big bins like this. I don't know what to do with them.

11:28 PM  
Blogger Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Wow, Helen you have lots of fun dolls there. Get moving dear friend and finish a few! :)

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home